Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Unexpected Gifts

When I created the Random Acts of Kindle Kindness to celebrate the one year anniversary of the events that became Don't Die with Your Song Unsung, I had some strategic goals for the book and the campaign. 

I did not achieve those goals.

Instead, the campaign is achieving goals I could never have planned to achieve -- that is why success is so difficult to define.  This is a note I received today:

Hi Andrea . I wanted to share with you what fun we had today at school.  In keeping with our delivering happiness core value, I was sharing with my students our chance meeting, synchronicity, Gary's video and about the book.  

We had a few guests visiting and decided to give them a wow experience by telling them the story and gifting them with the electronic book that you were so kind to donate.  I even ironed the dollar bills so they would look nice and crisp!!  We then asked them to pay it forward and deliver a smile to someone else.   

They loved the experience!  It was a great day!  Thank you Thank you Thank you a hundred (or two :) times over!

May God Bless You have blessed us and more.

What can I say to such a note but bach at you with a bigger Thank You!  Andrea T. Goeglein, PhD
The photo of the hummingbird was taken by Gary Little(c) all rights reserved. 
https://www.facebook.com/DrSuccessPhD
http://www.linkedin.com/in/drsuccessphd
www.DontDieBooks.com

 

No comments: