Thursday, August 16, 2012

V is for Vitality

Nothing brings back your vitality than vacation.  So that is what I am doing for the next eight days -- mixed with just the right amount of business connections and re-connections each day. 

Most of all I plan to keep up my Random Acts of Kindle Kindness.  It has been a delight to hear the responses no only to the book, but to how nice it was to hear from me (or the troops of others doing the same thing).  Such a inexpensive way to make people smile. 

While I am gone, enjoy this interview with Susan Brender of V is for Vitality

http://www.womensradio.com/2012/08/v-for-vitality-3/

Remember Success books, and especially Don't Die with Your Song Unsung, can be the quick reminder of how to feel vitality again. 

Thank you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering troubles with your RSS.

I don't know why I can't subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS
problems? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
Thanks!!
Also see my webpage - MBTI Test